News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

I got banned for no reason

qwrthail

Ok, so it says that I grifed and i never did, i went out side of safe zone and the border. Then i was clearing out space for my house (Cutting down trees) so i could build a home. I forgot his name but his name started with twin, and he gave me a task, and the task was to make the water elevotar work in the big tower, so i did, then i log of the server then when i come back its says i got banned for griefing.

So thing is, saying you were banned for now reason is absolute bullshit. I have as well as all my staff the ability to view logs of whats been touched when and by who.

With that said, some builds in spawn were missing blocks that you yourself removed. We understand some people have siblings who from time to time hop on and play and are young. I am noting the time and effort put into this post to be let back on this server. If this is the case for you we apologize, but you are going to be responsible going forward for that happening. This is your account and we expect you to play and maintain the rules. If you have a sibling who hops on thats fine, but be known that they mess up it falls to you as its your account.

Quickly griefing as mentioned in the reports channel, is breaking something not yours. The entire spawn area where building/breaking/etc is allowed doesn't mean you can simply break whatever you see. Now if it was purely you helped twin on HER build and cut some trees down you would of never been banned.

So my contract with you that we will go into together will be the following.

You break any rules on this server going forward you will lose all ability to appeal going forward. You will need to comply with any request staff gives you to halt what you're doing if its suspect to the rules. I will like you to familiarize yourself with said rules at spawn and prove to me the understanding of those rules the next time i see you online.

Going forward if you come across a build that you are unsure if its generated naturally or someone built it, ask before touching. We have a chunk claim system in game, so most builds are claimed and you will see a notification of that. We also have a dynmap linked here - http://mcnoobs.info:8123/ you can use this to make sure you arent building near someones area.

Our rules are super simple on NC and i and my staff don't want to see anyone banned as its not a fun thing for us to have to do and deal with. We want the server to have good people who can follow the rules and have fun.

To prove to me the knowledge of our rules and the responsibility of your account being yours and yours alone, please respond to this post, with the current rule set.(copy paste it, and respond i understand) If you're on discord this should be easy. If you can prove to me you understand them then...i will reinstate you on NC. 

With that said, some builds in spawn were missing blocks that you yourself removed. We understand some people have siblings who from time to time hop on and play and are young. I am noting the time and effort put into this post to be let back on this server. If this is the case for you we apologize, but you are going to be responsible going forward for that happening. This is your account and we expect you to play and maintain the rules. If you have a sibling who hops on thats fine, but be known that they mess up it falls to you as its your account.

Quickly griefing as mentioned in the reports channel, is breaking something not yours. The entire spawn area where building/breaking/etc is allowed doesn't mean you can simply break whatever you see. Now if it was purely you helped twin on HER build and cut some trees down you would of never been banned.

So my contract with you that we will go into together will be the following.

You break any rules on this server going forward you will lose all ability to appeal going forward. You will need to comply with any request staff gives you to halt what you're doing if its suspect to the rules. I will like you to familiarize yourself with said rules at spawn and prove to me the understanding of those rules the next time i see you online.

Going forward if you come across a build that you are unsure if its generated naturally or someone built it, ask before touching. We have a chunk claim system in game, so most builds are claimed and you will see a notification of that. We also have a dynmap linked here - http://mcnoobs.info:8123/ you can use this to make sure you arent building near someones area.

Our rules are super simple on NC and i and my staff don't want to see anyone banned as its not a fun thing for us to have to do and deal with. We want the server to have good people who can follow the rules and have fun.

I understand