News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

SkeppysHotDog Ban Appeal

SkeppysHotDog

Username: SkeppysHotDog or at the time xSalty__

Date of ban: a couple of months ago- i cannot really remember

Ban reason:I was extremely toxic

Why should we unban you? (explain):

So a few months ago my friend recommended this server to me. If I could be unbanned that would be amazing, but I understand if I don't get unbanned. I promise if I get back into the server I will be one of the most kindest and respectful players you have ever had. At the time I was messing around just to impress my friend and now I can tell its not funny. It was sick. Not the good kind of sick. I was using a racial slur in a bad way and even if I don't get unbanned I want whomever I offended I am truly sorry. That was completely childish of me and it's not funny at all. Thank you for your time and consideration of my ban appeal.

-SkeppysHotDog

•  

Hello Salty. After some discussion about your ban, we have decided to unban you. However, this is going to be on a “trial period.” This means, we are giving you a month to see if you really mean what you say. This will act as a contract between you and the staff team. If you break the rules again (this being any of them), you will be removed from NC with no questions and no further appeals will be made available to you. Have a good day.

• Confused 1

Wow! Thank you so much for the quick reply! I am very gratful and i promise i will never break the rules again!

• Like 1

Uh, It seems that i am still banned 😕

Edit: i'm also still banned on the discord.

Edited by SkeppysHotDog
Edit: i'm also still banned on the discord.