News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

I was banned without warning

Twotoxicmode

Ava banned me for living with bepsi or something, they didn’t give me a reason, I did not use ableist words so idk why I was banned with bepsi, all I said was that the server went downhill and that it was an injustice, I also got evicted and lolguy owns everything I had.

• Legend Moderators

Hey Tox- I know you have helped grow the community with advertisements/reddit posts/upvotes.  However, a lot of the chats in discord seemed to get under the skin of other users.  I will discuss with other staff, but we just don't have the moderation ability to keep everyone happy all the time.  If there are incompatible social circles, perhaps it's best for people to part ways.  If you have anything to add to your appeal, I'd suggest commenting soon.  Thanks.

Hello, In all of the 200 or so days I have played this server on, I have not been tempbanned before, or tempmuted for this specific reason, or temp banned for ANY reason. Due to this, being permbanned immediately shouldn’t be in the question for just annoying people, since you can just block out the chat, I don’t see why I would be instantly permbanned along one of my friends, for just agitating some people that don’t enjoy my presence.

Edited by Twotoxicmode
Didn’t add period

• 2 weeks later...