News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Kind of an Appeal but also Request for Information

GoodBob007

This matter is in regard to players UnicorLynne and DarkUnicorn1007, who were banned shortly after joining the server but right before ban reports started happening.  These players are siblings and friends of my daughter (RuneMewtwo) in real life, but DarkUnicorn1007 in particular has a history of showing up on our private survival worlds and then valuable items immediately go missing from chests. This is the third time it's happened with them getting banned from this server, but now a ton of drama is going down between my kid and her friends because we barred DarkUnicorn1007 from joining our survival worlds, but they claim that nothing was ever stolen in the first place.

I ask from one player wrangler to another lol, can you tell me exactly why these two players were banned? If there is actual proof that one or both of them stole items, I need to know, because it means we're dealing with a gaslighting situation irl and my kid is worried that she's going to lose her friend - and I have to figure out the most tactful way to handle this life lesson as the adult lol. UnicorLynne at least wants to come back to this server, so IF it turns out she's telling the truth I see no reason why she shouldn't be unbanned, but right now we're just trying to figure out what the incident was in the first place.