News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

i gor ban for self promot

bibariba09

can i plz get un band from discord my name is LGDW_BZ03KGV i am online on noobcraft legents every day and i just want to talk to the comynity and have fun. plz un ban me from discord and i promis to not self promote

• Legend Moderators

I am confused.  1) If your in game name is bibariba09, you were online when you posted this (not banned).  2) If you filed this on behalf of a user named LGDW_BZ03KGV, there is nobody banned with this username on legends.

Also, this is posted to main appeals, but mentions legends appeal.  Overall, this is a very confusing appeal request.

but i am band from the discord server

my in game name in minecraft are bibariba09

but in discord it is LGDW_BZ03KGV

Edited by bibariba09

20 hours ago, bibariba09 said:

but i am band from the discord server

my in game name in minecraft are bibariba09

but in discord it is LGDW_BZ03KGV

After looking it up, you were banned for spam. Not self promotion. Considering I can't actually find the log, and it happened months ago, you've been pardoned in the Discord and can rejoin anytime. Thread locked.

• Sun locked this topic