News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

RicoGamerBoi Ban Appeal...

RicoGamerBoi

Username: RicoGamerBoi

Date of ban: 7-26-2020 (or 26-7-2020

Ban reason: Sparking drama on discord

Why should we unban you? (explain):

This...is something i am painfully regretting on what i did on discord...

You might not believe this or not which is ok, i deserved it.

I really did went way too far over a joke of fortnite, I couldn't stop myself and not think twice or three times... I got too blinded by rage and now i am living a life of hatred where i would always start things and i would always have to apologize all the damn time...

I am very sorry to all of you of how the hurtful words i said crossed the line where you guys cant take my shit anymore... i deserved it...

I hate having to hurt anyones feelings... the rage of me goes on for some time or a while, but eventually i would go into a mental breakdown and let it all out...and with me parents by my side, i would come to my senses and hope things would resolve...

I do enjoy the server and everyone, we all share the best memories but sometimes it all has to come to an end for good...

I really do not want to hurt anyone else ever again, i can control most of my rage all the time but sometimes it wont hold me back and then...well, you know what happened then...

If i cant get unbanned because of my terrible pity insignificant dumbass retarded self...i understand..i dont want to cause another drama because of it, I overreacted so badly...

Breathe in and out, hope your day is fine, and may your future be the best of it, dont do what i do... being too immature is wrong...

-RicoGamerBoi

Gamer, please note that going forward, if something in the future upsets you, such as something someone says or does, no matter how much it aggravates you, simply tell them to stop. If they continue, leave the situation alone and ask a staff member to deal with that individual so that nothing like this would happen. If you do understand this, then you're definitely more than welcome to come back to NoobCraft!

i felt this was just in banning you to fully get my point across from the other night. We are all here to help and we don't want anyone feeling like you did. So if you need something feel free to ask us.

Thanks...it wont happen again..i promise, you may lock this ban appeal.

(im..also ip banned but, no rush, take your time)

Edited by MrGamerPro

• Smspc locked this topic