News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

LaMezzaLuna's Ban appeal

Guest LaMezzaLuna

Guest LaMezzaLuna

Username: LaMezzaLuna

Date of Ban:6-21-2020S

Ban Reason: Chill with the attitude, Spamming, constantly talking down to me, and disrespect

Why should we unban you?

Okay so I don’t exactly did. And I am really confused, also I know that I am a bad person. And I sorry about everything I have done. I do disrespect mods—and I am jealous that my other friends are mods(Airplane, SnapTheTurtle) and I do really want to be better.  

I honestly think that I can be a better person. And I have been having a really bad month, I mean we all have but, I don’t understand why I got banned. And I really don’t want to miss tomorrow because the fruits are having a mini server take over tomorrow.

Thought of dropping this in for ya, it said that the ban may not be appealed, but they'll have to discuss about it, otherwise you'll have to wait out the 30 day ban.

Ik im not staff but just giving ye the info.