News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Ban Appeal and Decision Making

Luigi

So, you've seen the title...and what does it mean for a banned player? Well, when you get banned after something you done, you either accept it or try to appeal and never do it again.

The thing is that some people can get a second chance after doing an appeal, once a discussion is made when you are unbanned, make sure to not do it again, and I mean never again break the rules.

If you are still banned after being denied and/or tried to make another appeal, you have to learn to fully accept the punishment, don't just come back for a lot of begging, as doing so will lose your privileges and the ability to use this forum website.

As far as I know, there won't be third chances, everyone has to follow the rules, it is not that hard.

Of course there will be times on the server where some tiny mistakes which can happen, but a big major mistake can lead to serious consequences.

If any of you permanently banned players are here reading this, I hope you learned your lesson based on what you did and not act like this on other servers.

Remember: If you are still permanently banned after a denial of appeal, never beg to get out scot-free, arguing is not an option!

• Thanks 1