News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Ban appeal of klondsbie

klondsbie

Username: klondsbie

Date of ban: 3/29/20 (i think)

Ban reason: griefing

Why should we unban you? (explain): Hello! Me and my boyfriend started playing on this server a couple weeks back. We're both new to MineCraft, and we've been playing here every day. It's been a really fun time. 

I had to look up what griefing meant and apparently it means destroying property? The only instance I can think of is when one time I was on spawn and a creeper snuck up on me and blew up a tiny bit of a house on spawn (it couldn't have been more than ten blocks). I didn't know how to fix it, and I didn't want to mess anything up, so I just left. I'm really sorry if that's the reason I got banned, it most definitely wasn't on purpose. I'm still not really aware of all the MC etiquette I should follow. If I'm unbanned I'll definitely make sure to fix whatever I'm responsible for. Anyways I really love it on this server. Again I apologize for any disturbances and I'll get better at fighting creepers and fix up property I mess up. Thanks for your time!

I just remembered something else that may have been the reason of my ban! A few days earlier me and my boyfriend trapped a cow into a building on spawn. We really need cows to make leather (we still only have one ;-;) and it was getting dark, so I got scared and blocked it off in the building to come back for the cow when it was light again. When I came back for the cow I didn't destroy all of the blocks I put down that were blocking the entrance. I realize now I probably shouldn't have used someone else's build for my cow cruelty anyways, and I definitely should have at least left it how I found it. If this is the reason for my ban, or if both are, I apologize for this/both. It definitely won't happen again if I get unbanned. Sorry for the double post! 

ive read over this, and im going to give you a second chance. This means you must follow all of the rules posted at spawn or /rules also you need to abide by any rules on the board at the shopping district.

Make note any infraction going forward that requires me or my staff to remove you will result in you not being allowed back. But I'm willing to be more lenient in this case, as youre new to MC and playing online can be daunting not knowing what youre doing.

With this said you should see a pardon soon and be able to log back into the server. If you have any questions please ask someone in game, or join our discord. You can do this by being in game and typing /discord for a link. There we have many many people who can help with questions, build ideas, and just overall chatting.

Myself and the staff here at Noobcraft want to make sure you are having a good time playing, so if you see anyone in staff please reach out and ask us anything, we aren't scary I promise. Easiest way to know your staff is to type /liststaff in game and it will give you a list of who we are and our positions. 

Also i apologize for not posting the ban here for reference, thats my fault. But for clarification griefing on the server can be, destroying a single block of someones build to the whole build. Changing anything in an area that isnt yours and is claimed by someone else. Obviously wilderness doesnt count. Spawn has plots that are player maintained as well as the shopping district. So think of it  as defacing property and stealing from someone. That all falls under grief. 

Alright so thats it for my essay here, welcome back and please behave and utilize all the resources i mentioned above.

Also for ease of use Admins - Smspc, Wolfal  Moderators - Tryzahard, TwinTricksters, Arkron. We are all here to help, if a creeper blows up and its in spawn ill find it eventually. If a creeper blows up someones build say while youre looking at it, go to discord and use the #reports channel to file a report of what, when and where to the best of your abilities. The staff team will review and fix any issues. 

Thanks!

Thank you so much!! I promise I won't be doing anything ban-worthy again. I just have a question, what's the shopping district? Are those the buildings right around spawn? Sorry if my terminology is wrong. 

Thanks so much for everything :))

7 hours ago, klondsbie said:

Thank you so much!! I promise I won't be doing anything ban-worthy again. I just have a question, what's the shopping district? Are those the buildings right around spawn? Sorry if my terminology is wrong. 

Thanks so much for everything :))

The shopping district is a place where players can exchange in game money for items, if you want to earn money to buy stuff, you'll need either iron or gold ingots, diamonds or emeralds (i prefer emeralds since they buy a good price), go to spawn and turn left, turn left again until you see the bank, sell your minerals there and after that, return to the shop district and seee what you can buy.

You can make your own shopping district if there is a plot available, be mindful if your shop isn't active for some time, it will be removed without notice.

to make a shop, all you need is a chest and type /shop

it'll show you directions, for example if i want to sell oak logs, i hold the item in my hand, type /shop create 16 8 0 and then right click it to make the shop, it will charge you $5 in game. The numbers displayed i did, 16 is amout you want to players to buy or sell, 8 is the money they will pay to recieve its items by right click and the 0 is to recieve the payment amount upon selling the blocks displayed.

Hopefully that should answer your question!