News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Assassinator Event!

RicoGamerBoi

If you been hearing this upcoming event in game on noobcraft, look no more!! I am finally ready to reveal this and i call it:

The Assassinator Event!!

Its an event i made up where one player is the assassin and the others who participated are victims!

Details are in Noobcraft Discord under #Server-Events You will have to signup in-game.

Hope to see you there!

Update: so far 5 people have signup, signups will end this saturday at 11:59 pm EST, days may have to be shortened due to low players.

i am still deciding the rewards atm...so hurry up if you want to play if interested!

remember: you can only signup in game!

Edited by MrGamerPro

Update 2: signups have been closed early, soon as im making this post, the event will begin!

i have decided to give it a week, any who signed up must be online within 24 hours.

with that said, let the showdown:

BEGIN!!

Assassinator event has been cancelled due to low players and whatnot, this will return in the future but not anytime soon, tune in next time!

I did everything and this is the thanks i get? ugh...