News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Please

Ninni_Gamer

you are accusing me of having broken houses.  and now I can't come back to your server, never.  I must have been hacked because I wasn't in the time you mentioned.  I have changed my password so this will definitely not happen again.  Please please please please please I have spent so much time at my big house and now I never can come back ... please please please please please. and my mom is very sick.  your minecraft server has been what made me happy.  In your server I have found several nice people who have supported me and made me stronger.  Think this is hard to talk about but really need to explain to you how much your server means to me. ... but now .... everything is ruined😞 you don't seem to understand how crazy sad I am😔😩😭

Dude, how many times do we have to go though this...look i know you are sad that you are banned, you had a 2nd chance, you clearly didn't understand smspc's final warning about making another appeal. You are gonna lose your privilages of using this website!!

Listen, there may be another server that can be similar to this one here, but despite much of your begging of wanting to come back, not happening.

We take some things very seriously, and we are starting to get kinda mad about this now. If you would have at least proof about this, then things might change but i dunno how that would turn out.

NOW QUIT BEGGING AND STOP!!

• Smspc locked this topic