News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Banned by none reason

Ninni_Gamer

Thought i drop in for this just to clear it out for ya:

lad, you were unbanned after promising you wont break the rules again, but as of what smspc said up here, you broke them again and stated "no appeals will be allowed at this time since you agreed the terms on your last appeal".

So this means you will not be coming back no matter how many times you appealed, you promise not to break the rules again, but you did anyways.

Please take the rules very seriously in the future elsewhere. Have a good life.

omg but serious?  haven't done anything?  please, this server is the best i've played in and i ... am really sorry for i apparently did?  I really haven't done anything.  someone may have hacked me and i will change password so this will not happen again !!!! please I beg of you🙏🏼😥

bro, im not the one doing all this, staff is, they just do their job and do their best to stop players breaking the rules, ima let a staff handle this situation.

listen, you were told to not break any rules upon your last appeal. I then get called over to someones home which is on fire and destroyed. This was done BY YOU. As you can clearly see in the post Gamer was nice enough to place here for you. I gave you a second chance and you blew it.

I'm sorry but you wont be let back on Noobcraft.

O M G I told you I haven't done a shit?  I've probably been hacked and I changed my password because would NEVER burn anyone's house?  Omg please please please this is sick!!!

understand this lad: there wont be a third chance, some may get 2nd chances.

If you are sure your account has been hacked, you must change your email and password (so it can be a hidden mc account, and NEVER SHARE it along any website that is unsecure.

Please understand this again: you got a 2nd chance, you blew it, end of story. You cannot come back.

More of this begging might lose your priviage of posting and commenting here.

Hope that should clear things, once again, have a good life and in the future: Do NOT break rules of any other server again.

I do not think this is ok to ban people when they explain the truth about what happened !!  you really understand nothing !!  I really spent several days building a city for myself and my friends.  You really ruin yourselves for now I have talked to my 15 friends and we have decided that we should try to find a much better server.  we must leave our nice nice city and it is really nice that it feels like you just spent days / hours on nothing, thank you. Do you not understand how it feels?  what if you just happen to remove a fat good world !!!!!!!!  right now it feels like it!  please understand. and stop saying that i should think about not breaking any rules in the future !!  I haven't done anything !!!!!

This will be the Final response to this thread. You will not sit here and talk to me or anyone else from Noobcraft in the manner you have. I know how it feels to be falsely banned from a server. Now with that said I have ZERO proof you did not do what I accused you of doing.

I understand what it feels like to work on something and then lose it all. If you and your friends leave that's fine as we will live and continue growing. But when you initially join here and tell someone to die regardless of a joke or not, that's strike one on harassment.

You were then told to behave and as far as I knew you had been, until someone stumbled upon grief. I then checked said grief and ten hours prior to me banning you, you had done it. I need no further proof from anyone, as my logs showed you did it and you are punished. If you had proof of your account being hacked or could prove to me you weren't on at that time, then fine we would have a different conversation. With this said you cannot and the ban will stick. Going back to the attitude you've been giving myself and MrGamerPro that in itself sealed the fate of the appeal as you clearly have the wrong personality for this server.

People of Noobcraft are kind and fun people and my job is to keep them safe whether it be from people harassing them, griefing them, or being outright racists or assholes. I hope you find another server and you guys fit in there but you wont be allowed back on Noobcraft. If your friends who have literally done nothing wish to leave that's fine, but clearly they are welcome here as they have had 0 issues.

I hate having to ban people and it is not a fun part of my job here. If you continue to speak on this thread after this post, you will lose access to the thread and possibly your forum access.

I hope you understand this is in no way malice towards you as I personally don't know you. Again, I surely hope you change your attitude and find a good server where you and your friends will belong. 

I never said I promised to do nothing again.  I just said I won't do anything like that again.  so stop nagging that I promised it.

But seriously, the first reason for my ban was pretty weird because yes absolutely what I wrote was stupid but it was obvious that I was kidding?  wrote directly back, though, that I was just kidding and I was sorry.  but back to that.  

I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING SO PLEASE REMOVE MY BAN!!  I HAVE CHANGED PASSWORDS AND EVERYTHING.  AND I PROMISE THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I MUST HAVE BEEN Hacked FOR I WOULD NEVER DESTROY ANY HOUSE FOR I KNOW HOW MUCH JOB IT TAKES.  I HAVE PLAYED MINECRAFT SINCE I WAS 5 YEARS AND I HAVE DOWN THE GREAT JOB ON IT.  I know how much work it takes to be put on the house.  Don't know what kind of houses were destroyed but still. And I have NEVER tired of MINECRAFT. 

and please stop talking about my attitude.  Do you think I should be happy?😞

this should be a pain to have someone who chats but I really promise, I haven't done anything and I miss your server something huge ........ ❤️

• Smspc locked this topic