News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

BlueFire Ban Appeal

BlueFire628

Username: BlueFire628 (Known as HavoK_TBX at the time I was banned)

Date of ban: November at least 2 years ago, I don't know the exact date

Ban reason: Disrespect towards certain staff members and undermining the community

Why should we unban you? (explain): Firstly, let me introduce myself, my name is Tom Broome, aka BlueFire628, previously known as HavoK_TBX, but most players would've known me as TB628, I was a veteran player (and ex-staff member) from 2012 up until 2015.

But let me get to the point. I'm not here to point fingers or blame anyone as what happened was entirely my fault. Around 2015 I had some personal issues happening IRL which started to really get me down, I won't go into detail but it was a serious low point in my life. Thing is though, I made the rather foolish decision to take it out on the community and in particular, the owner, and I wanted to apologize for that because none of them deserved it. I've made some great friends here, and no matter where I went, nowhere would recreate the unique feel of this small but rather special community.

I've taken a break from Minecraft for a while as life's gone onwards, I know it's been a long time but I've got everything back on track, I've grown up a lot since then and I just hope this letter of concession could be the start of a period of redemption. And I hope whoever reads this may consider accepting me back into the community.

And if you don't, then I understand.

Thank you for reading

-TB

Thank you for the appeal, you are more than welcome back on the server. I just removed the ban. Once you join just reaffirm yourself with the rules and have fun!

mcnoobs.info

Archived