News Ticker
Server address: mcnoobs.info Vote daily for ingame rewards! Participate in our monthly polls! Leave a Suggestion for new features!

Cookies26/Lamba__ Appeal.

Lamba__

Username: Cookies26

Date of ban: 27 August 2019

Ban reason: unknown.png

Why should we unban you? (explain): For starters, I haven't been informed by any means as to what I have done that constitutes as harrasment. Whoever "Tryz" is has stated that this ban will NEVER be up for appeal, however that seems incredulously unfair. I have been a member on this server for 4 years (Granted I was banned for half that term) but since returning, I feel I haven't done anything ban worthy on the server. Since I began streaming on the server, I have created traffic flowing into the server. OllieBoss joined the server after watching my streams and then he proceeded to invite multiple friends to join. YourManThere is a friend of mine IRL and he saw me streaming and joined and invited multiple friends of his too. Now in no way does that make me exempt from the rules but should it not help to exempt me from this constant targeting by the staff team. I have, with the help of my friends built a town community and encouraged others to build there too. I have interacted with many players of the server and have made good friends on the server. To be exiled for whatever it is you claim I did is a shame. I hope you read this and not just try to censor me. To the certain members of the staff team that clearly show a disliking to me, I am sorry you feel that way and I hope you can at least see my side of the story as I am trying to see yours. Please respond with at least a more elaborate reason than harrassment. 

"I just wanna play some minecraft"

I could care less about what you have to say.  I cannot speak for the majority, but I personally take bullying very seriously.  Any player.. Any person who'd threaten someone has no place on Noobcraft community   By streaming on our server you represent our server.  You while streaming talked trash about one of our players who enjoyed watching your streams.  You created a hostile player environment within our community.  The ENTIRE staff is behind the policy on no harassment, and you warned that you will be walking on eggshells.  Thank you the Appeal, but it sadly declined.

Thank you for your service,

Thrasher

Hey Tryz, thanks for your fast reply. Firstly, I would like to know who it was I "bullied" and if you could provide evidence be it a clip or anything. I do not represent your server by streaming your server. I've been over this with other staff members. Some staff organised some rules about streaming which were not unanimously decided on and I question whether this action was unanimously decided on too. One of those rules were:

"6) REPRESENT PROFESSIONALLY. As a Streamer, you are representing Noobcraft. Do so with professionalism, not derogatory commentation."

After conversing with admins I was informed by multiple people that the only rule that applied to streaming was to do with advertising, which I adhered to. I hope you can reply soon. Thank you for your time again.

Cookies/Lamba. After reading over the appeal, we have decided to keep it as a permanent ban. There are many reasons as to why this decision was made, and I'll try to go over every point in detail (so there's no confusion.) Firstly, before we explain why this decision was made, this was in no way, shape or form targeted on you by the staff team. The reason you were banned, obviously, was harassment. We noticed on your steams, you were talking bad about several players, and you were warned not to, not too long after the staff found out this was going on. This is where the “streamer rules” came into place. Things seemed to be okay for a while, until a person (we shall not name for privacy reasons for their protection) came to one of the admins telling them that the harassment soon transferred into game. We do not take kindly to harassment, especially after you were warned to tone it down. Granted, we can't police your streams and how you run them, but harassment in game is a big no. Your behavior on the server as well, was not acceptable. I also feel like this appeal is a giant way of trying to guilt us into unbanning you (which, for the reasons stated before) will not happen. You said “I have been a member on this server for 4 years (granted I was banned for half that term) but since returning, I feel I haven't done anything ban worthy on the server.” Going on to say “I have, with the help of my friends built a town community and encouraged others to build there too.” As much as we appreciate the traffic from your streams, you broke the rules and that is not tolerated. As for who it was you “bullied”, as stated before, we cannot disclose that information to you for privacy reasons. As for the rules, as a streamer on our server, you do represent our server. You are streaming on our platform, with our rules, which unfortunately, you failed to abide to. Our “no harassment” rule transfers to your stream as well. You verbally harassing players and staff alike, is not only against our rules, but Twitch's TOS as well. This decision has been made by all staff and we all agree “no harassment” should be a universal rule everyone follows. This was not just because of the harassment, (though harassment being the main thing here) but it was also because of the fact that staff, (from all ranks) at one point had to tell you to tone it down, be respectful, or whatever case at that time that needed to be taken care of. Before this gets too lengthy, this decision is final. We don't have any ill-will towards you. We would just like for you to understand that this is us upholding the rules for the server. Have a nice day.

Thanks for being a little nicer than thrasher. I don't understand that dudes problem but he loves power. I'm sorta glad I'm not tied down by your biased rules. Although I do apologise for any harassment I have caused, the staff team also harassed me. I have noticed multiple staff members show serious aggression towards me, going as far as kicking me with no reasons. You cannot sit here and claim you weren't biased when I was informed that you would be targeting me by other staff members. Those staff rules are kinda funny to be honest. Again I am terribly sorry if my joking nature offended anyone as they were clearly not the intent. 

We will always find another server, but you will never find another Cookies26.

Camila_in_Minecraft.png

• Smspc locked this topic